• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Makes you ashamed to be Australian............

Touché. Now, go eat Snickers. I said I was kidding. Dang.

Funnily enough, when I lived in Cincinnati, SF and Chicago and people would ask, "Where are you from?" I tell them Macon. Macon must have a really bad reputation because many would just stare at me as if I'd told them I just did a 20 stent in a Mexican prison, LOL!

Touché. Now, go eat Snickers. I said I was kidding. Dang.

Funnily enough, when I lived in Cincinnati, SF and Chicago and people would ask, "Where are you from?" I tell them Macon. Macon must have a really bad reputation because many would just stare at me as if I'd told them I just did a 20 stent in a Mexican prison, LOL!
I say this having been an inmate, I mean citizen, of Macon. My wife refers to our time in middle GA as the dark years.

You’ll be sorry for that when Australia is the last country free from the zombie apocalypse. :cool:

Seriously Dingo, i hope and pray it never comes to this and I don't think it will. Sometimes i wonder what I'd do if America totally collapses as a free country, of course I'd stay and try and right the ship. But where would I send my wife and children to move to? ... New Zealand and Australia are probably the best options for my family right now.

You live there...do you agree? Of all the places on the plant earth to live with all things considered, freedom, education and economic opportunity, plus reduced influence from world geo-political struggles etc. I'd rank countries this way. 1. USA 2. New Zealand 3. Australia

Back
Top Bottom