• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Male pitbull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why you guys are getting all worked up. Every backyard breeder I've ever encountered on Craigslist has assured me they only sale their dogs to good homes. :lol:
Like I said if you don't like it who cares. I'm in contact with all the people I've sold my dogs to so think what you want. No I'm not a registered breeder. My dogs are taken care of and so are the pups. People get quality dogs at a way cheaper price than they would there other breeders that what to charge people 10 times what the pups should be sold for. Just cause they can. So move along. I didn't ask any of you for your opinions and I don't give a **** what you think.

Like I said if you don't like it who cares. I'm in contact with all the people I've sold my dogs to so think what you want. No I'm not a registered breeder. My dogs are taken care of and so are the pups. People get quality dogs at a way cheaper price than they would there other breeders that what to charge people 10 times what the pups should be sold for. Just cause they can. So move along. I didn't ask any of you for your opinions and I don't give a **** what you think.

It's cool man. I'm not judging you. Just giving you a hard time.

Quality dogs = mated with some random pit-something found in a rush off public forums. LOL

You know so much to know so ****ing little. I've had several people try to breed there dog with her but I haven't done it cause they were not good looking dog or didn't have papers. So **** off.
Hahaha. Someone that can't provide papers and wants to brag about wanting papers. That's funny. Have fun with your backyard breeding operation.

Hahaha. Someone that can't provide papers and wants to brag about wanting papers. That's funny. Have fun with your backyard breeding operation.
Why should I show you ****. Dude look at my dog. If you can't tell she a good quality dog you don't know **** about pits. But thanks I will I've never had any trouble getting rid of my pups when I'm counting my money I'll think of you.

Why should I show you ****. Dude look at my dog. If you can't tell she a good quality dog you don't know **** about pits. But thanks I will I've never had any trouble getting rid of my pups when I'm counting my money I'll think of you.
That's the problem. Always a market for backyard bred pits.

IMG_20180813_190604.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom