• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Man on your property

I haven't read through all 13 pages...but this is how I view the situation. If I am on my porch, or in my yard, or anywhere else on my property and the same thing happens - I would act similarly to the OP, except it would not be me that turn to go inside. I would tell him to leave my property immediately. If he continued to advance, he has now committed criminal trespass...and I would drop the perp in his tracks. If I ask him to leave and he chooses not to...he is clearly a threat to my well-being IMO.

I haven't read through all 13 pages...but this is how I view the situation. If I am on my porch, or in my yard, or anywhere else on my property and the same thing happens - I would act similarly to the OP, except it would not be me that turn to go inside. I would tell him to leave my property immediately. If he continued to advance, he has now committed criminal trespass...and I would drop the perp in his tracks. If I ask him to leave and he chooses not to...he is clearly a threat to my well-being IMO.

You seriously need to read this thread. It might keep you from going to jail for a very long time, which is exactly what would happen if you did what you say you would.

Back
Top Bottom