• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Man this guy is quick...

I personally know Max and Jerry and have run them through stages at the Area 6 matches. They ARE wicked fast and smooth as silk every time, not just the promo videos. Oh and they rarely have a hit out of the A zone. If you wanna see how old folks do it search my screen name on youtube.

I personally know Max and Jerry and have run them through stages at the Area 6 matches. They ARE wicked fast and smooth as silk every time, not just the promo videos. Oh and they rarely have a hit out of the A zone. If you wanna see how old folks do it search my screen name on youtube.

What are the weapons restriction to shoot "Iron-man" class in Three Gun?

I do not shoot 3 gun only uspsa open division. Only thing I know about the iron man division is that they have to carry everything they're going to use for the match on them at all times. Hence iron man

Funny you show this clip. The last IPSC match I shot there was a stage similar to this, back in 2000 I think. Three targets, staggered with some hard cover on each. Draw, six on each, reload between targets. I did it in 6.12 4 points down, no one that day could have topped that---------until Max Michel happened to come to the match, beat my time by almost 1 second!

i shot with Jerry M (and his wife Kay) on a few squads at the nationals in Barry IL, along with names most won't remember, Jerry Barnhart, Todd Jarrett, Rob Laytham,....the good old days.

Best memory I have is in '92 or '93 beating them all on the standards at the nationals

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom