• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mark Richt resigns

I wish I had the crystal ball some.of you guys have.

He didn't get it done with a ton of NFL quality talent over the years. His time.has come and gone. What was his signature win this year? Or last year? Has Richt ever publicly stated a goal at the start of a season? At least come.out and say you plan to win the lowly SEC East, but no. He hasn't done that in years. So UGA goes 7 and 5 next year, what's the big difference between that and his 9-3 this year. The citrus vs the Belk bowl? Screw that. Time to move on.

I'm sure Richt was a helluva nice guy and his players thought of him as a friend. BUT, they needed to RESPECT him as a COACH. You don't see Saban buddying up with his players. He was paid millions to WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS! He had 15 years and never could make it happen, even with all the talent he had playing for him all those years. I wish him well, but it's time to move on.

I'm thankful. Georgia can now hire Kirby so South Carolina can focus on signing an actual head coach who has a proven track record.

And Richt is available. Hiring an SEC program builder worked for us these past 10 years and it'll work for the next 10-15. If anything, would make for a very interesting UGA/SC game next Fall.

Hawaii, Iowa State, Virginia Tech, Illinois, and Minnesota already have their coaches for next season. Few more guys might get fired this week depending on how the wind blows.

He will have a job by the end of the week! However I am afraid this move will cost us the #1 QB prospect!

We have nothing impressive to show for the Stafford or Murray era.
The University of Georgia will survive and improve over the next few years regardless of where this kid decides to play.

I ain't read anywhere yet that Kirby has agreed or even talked to ga...why would he leave the greatest program in college history to go to ga?I'm not saying he won't do it cause stranger things gave happened. ....

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_29_f9a26bb2ea2ea0dfab2c879c598d94dc.jpg

I ain't read anywhere yet that Kirby has agreed or even talked to ga...why would he leave the greatest program in college history to go to ga?I'm not saying he won't do it cause stranger things gave happened. ....

He can continue to be a lieutenant at Bama or come to UGA and become the General.

A head coaching job is usually the goal for most high caliber assistant coaches/Coordinators.

But I'm with you, I have not seen anything saying that Kirby is coming.

Back
Top Bottom