• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Market for inert M72 Law ?

JohnMick96

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
68   0
Reaction score
Had one of my clients gift me one about 4 years ago and it’s just been sitting in my closet ever since. Anybody got an idea what they’re worth ?

J/K for sure ............ Hunter someone will want this for the man cave without a doubt and will pay good money.
(google is your friend)
😂right although googles too wide ranged for me I’m seeing them go from 250-1500 I’ll probably post soon just to see what’s out there soon my girl hates to see a rpg everytime she’s getting dressed

I'm a shooter not a collector-- I'd only be interested if it were practically free (just something to hang up in my garage or the future man cave room I'll build one day).

Or... if it is fairly easy to restore to working condition, I'd pay more 'cuz I might want to manufacture it as a Destructive Device on a Form 1.

I'm a shooter not a collector-- I'd only be interested if it were practically free (just something to hang up in my garage or the future man cave room I'll build one day).

Or... if it is fairly easy to restore to working condition, I'd pay more 'cuz I might want to manufacture it as a Destructive Device on a Form 1.
I didn’t even know you could do that…now that’s an idea

I mean, compared to the trouble and expense of reactivating the launcher, and rigging up some rocket projectiles for it that do not have exploding or incendiary warheads* , what's the big deal about paying a $200 tax and sending some paperwork to the feds?

* Any explosive or incendiary rounds for this rocket launcher would have to be registered and taxed individually at $200 per shot.

I made a fake one and put a piece of PVC down the inside. I get drunk on the 4th of July and shoot bottle rockets out of it. It’s stupid funny. Give it to me, I’ll do that and send video proof

Back
Top Bottom