• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Massive bridge in Baltimore collapsed after being struck.

Not a test..why would u say that?..where in the gulf?
O.K...most recent is between Destin and Mobile.....I had a fishing boat, I kept in Destin....had a friend that had a condo in Perdido....we fished together from time to time...We, sometimes would get together and and fish from place to place...best trips were in spring, looking for cobia. We would start in Destin, and travel West to his place, spend the night, then head West to Mobile bay, then return through the intracoastal water way, back to his place, then to Destin...other times, when it was too rough out, we would travel the waterway back and forth....
So, how about you...

O.K...most recent is between Destin and Mobile.....I had a fishing boat, I kept in Destin....had a friend that had a condo in Perdido....we fished together from time to time...We, sometimes would get together and and fish from place to place...best trips were in spring, looking for cobia. We would start in Destin, and travel West to his place, spend the night, then head West to Mobile bay, then return through the intracoastal water way, back to his place, then to Destin...other times, when it was too rough out, we would travel the waterway back and forth....
So, how about you...
Cool..I ran charters out of Destin for 22 years, my boat was the Bounty Hunter, what was the name of yours?..maybe we already know each other

mine was a monkey boat, come on man!!(Fins and Feathers), if you ran charters you would have NEVER seen me....been fishing out of Destin since 75, when you bought at the Jitney Junior, and Crab Island was actually Crab Island, with grass...AND CRABS!!! AND, if you wanted groceries, you had to go the IGA in Ft Walton/Shalimar...AND when the Doughnut hole was on the other side of Hwy 98....did charter with the Miss Destin a couple times...Joy Dunlap was an acquaintance....he built several rods for me...just this past year, I tried to donate them to the Destin Fishing Museum...they didn't wont them....no class there....unless your last name is Marler...
Can't afford to charter today...not paying $1,200-$1,500 plus tip to bring back 2 snapper each....somewhat cheaper to go to Sextons....

Back
Top Bottom