• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Massive bridge in Baltimore collapsed after being struck.

Yea..something wrong with all this isn’t there!..know this, everything that goes on a truck in America, to go to its final destination; goes on a boat first, what would happen if u could block the inter coastal waterway off, by knocking all the bridges down?
Intercoastal waterway? Think big. I've been thinking for years that the terrorist would blow a few bridges on the Mississippi River on Christmas Day. Remember what a van full of fertilizer did to the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building? Stopping the flow of fuel up the Mississippi and food - goods across the Mississippi would cripple most people who depend on the government.

Reports were they were going 8 knots - too fast for the area.
Supposed to be a video showing at least 1 anchor going down.
One analyst said the black smoke probably meant they went into full reverse to slow down. But sometimes doing that can cause you to turn, which could be why it drifted right.
Yes it could, especially if u we’re on 1 screw

There is a private video out shown what appears as controlled demolition charges going off, then the bridge coming down accordingly. I assume there is a massive manhunt for the photographer. My wife says it is/was on facebook which I do not have.
I heard that also, after running 22 years in the Gulf of Mexico, I do know 1 thing, the Coast Guard, does not make a decision this fast..no way no how!

Back
Top Bottom