• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mausers

I had a Turk in 8mm. I sold it because I didn't like the length. It was long and awkward like a Mosin. I do still have a shorter Yugo 8mm. It's an awesome shooter. I've been on the look out for a k98 too..haven't run across many and of those. The few I have found were either out of range of what I'd spend on one or junk.

cimino289 cimino289 you could try putting up a WTB ad. From what I understand, sometimes you can get a pleasant surprise. You could get a Russian capture K98 - those are cheaper if you are looking for a shooter. You can get even cheaper with something like a Yugo M48 if you aren't dead set on a "real" K98

Reworked, overhyped, over priced rubbish. Buy a real honest Mauser. A Mitchells will be worth 50% of what you pay when your card is charged.
they're still german mausers, just captured and their original marking eliminated either somewhat to totally gone. mithells did add a few marks to up their price and form what heard put them in a nice wooden box

The best way to find exactly what you're looking for or a great deal is to spend your entire budget on an impulse buy that you'll later regret. Without fail, it will be a matter of days before you find exactly what you want at a great bargain.

they're still german mausers, just captured and their original marking eliminated either somewhat to totally gone. mithells did add a few marks to up their price and form what heard put them in a nice wooden box
Color me snobby but it's just lipstick on a pig. RCs are $325 - $350 around here. No need to pay Don Mitchell an extra 500 bucks for faked up crap. To each his own I guess.

Back
Top Bottom