• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Max needs a Loving home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I have a member on here that just pm'ed me about getting Max..I sent him a pm stating I would give @Nick21 a couple more days to be fare..After that I feel that I have done more than enough, to accommodate him. Thanks for the bump!

Good on you, but this might be your chance to get him in a loving home. I don’t think I’d wait on the other guy, unlike a gun trade. You’ve been kind enough. Max deserves better.

Good on you, but this might be your chance to get him in a loving home. I don’t think I’d wait on the other guy, unlike a gun trade. You’ve been kind enough. Max deserves better.

Thanks and I appreciate your opinion!! I guess I am just old school and have a Brotherhood bond with all Veterans..This is the only reason I am waiting until Monday for a response..God Bless and stay safe and Healthy!!

If the guy getting max needs a bed, we have a huge one that can go with him, if we can get some guys on here to get it to you. It’s 42 inches round.

If the guy getting max needs a bed, we have a huge one that can go with him, if we can get some guys on here to get it to you. It’s 42 inches round.
Thanks and I will leave that up to the person that gets him..Your most kind to offer and I appreciate it! @Bear44 has even offer his expertise in training Canine..I am blessed to have so many that care!

Thanks and I appreciate your opinion!! I guess I am just old school and have a Brotherhood bond with all Veterans..This is the only reason I am waiting until Monday for a response..God Bless and stay safe and Healthy!!

Yes Sir. God bless you and yours!! Your a good man!

Update: I have a member that is picking up Max this week! I think I have waited long enough, for the other member to contact me..Now I will soon be on the hunt for a little companion, to go with us when doing our weekly run to town. My Idea is to keep my Bride occupied while I go in the stores...Thanks to all for the help!

Update: I have a member that is picking up Max this week! I think I have waited long enough, for the other member to contact me..Now I will soon be on the hunt for a little companion, to go with us when doing our weekly run to town. My Idea is to keep my Bride occupied while I go in the stores...Thanks to all for the help!

YAY! www.petfinder.com
https://www.petfinder.com/ :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom