• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**** ME IN THE ASS SOCIAL SECURITY!

Disability is generally a god bit more but SSI is a good bit less. I knew a guy that was drawing disability because of a bad back and was caught working at a store putting up stock and he lost his benefits.
I've had a couple of back surgeries, neck and rotator cuff surgery. Could of collected disability but I don't consider myself disabled. I'd of been happy with nothing if the government stayed out of my business.

I've had a couple of back surgeries, neck and rotator cuff surgery. Could of collected disability but I don't consider myself disabled. I'd of been happy with nothing if the government stayed out of my business.
They already in your business, they know all about folks. My wife has had 2 back surgeries also. Her’s was in the job.

Nobody’s mentioned that you can pay income tax on up to 85% of your social security check.
Thank you Al Gore….

IMG_2925.jpeg

Somebody gots to fund the alien handout program(s).

Can't win, Gubmint make up the rules as they go and administer them with stool warmers that could care less.,

Remember: "Those that can, do. Those that can't teach. Those that can do neither work for the Gubmint."

I hear you. My brother is 100% disabled but only gets $700 a month. He has no other income BUT my father bought a childrens life insurance policy on him when he was 3 years old and when by father died my brother kept paying the $30 dollars a year on it. The thing is only worth like $6000. Anyway he gets a letter from SS stating the has to much money as they are counting the $6000 as "savings" like in a bank account. They rule he is over the amount he is allowed to have and therefore they say he owes them $3000 due to being over paid because he is over the "allowed" savings account amount! So they start deducting it out of his $700 check. I must have spent 10 hours on the phone with them explaining he does not have any access to that money as it does not carry a cash out value. Anyway those POS got the $3000 out of him. They really can go to hell.
That’s sad, but also that’s the government. Everyday disabled people are getting f*ed by the government. The government needs another Ryder box truck.

Back
Top Bottom