• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**** ME IN THE ASS SOCIAL SECURITY!

Still is, but you still pay taxes on that money plus SSA.
well that’s a whole different story! because i have paid taxes on it! it’s just like the Democrats right hand. Doesn’t know what the left-hand is doing. It is really ****ed up.

I’m sorry friend, it isn’t ok and it darn sure isn’t right.

IMG_3451.jpeg

Too bad there isn’t anything out there to protect us from the alphabet soup unelecteds.

We were warned.

I’ve been on disability since 2020, all the info I can get is so confusing I don’t know what I can and can’t do and I think that’s by design FJB! His dumbass wife is on tv saying his age is an asset and I don’t care how old he is he don’t know whether he’s wiping his ass or winding his watch!

I’ve been on disability since 2020, all the info I can get is so confusing I don’t know what I can and can’t do and I think that’s by design FJB! His dumbass wife is on tv saying his age is an asset and I don’t care how old he is he don’t know whether he’s wiping his ass or winding his watch!
i feel u pain! it’s really **** up! it’s not like we’re asking them to give us something that belongs to someone else. The **** is ours.

Being self-employed my whole life I payed as little as possible, now I get as little as possible. SS has been a good investment for me. Considering I never figured I'd live long enough to collect it, and it wouldn't be available for those who payed in. After all the deadbeats, freeloaders and illegals come first.

Being self-employed my whole life I payed as little as possible, now I get as little as possible. SS has been a good investment for me. Considering I never figured I'd live long enough to collect it, and it wouldn't be available for those who payed in. After all the deadbeats, freeloaders and illegals come first.
Yep, my brother did the same, bad mistake on his behalf. But, he has bad health and he does get assistance, medicare and medicaid

well i was surprised also! and nearly **** myself when they told me $3.000 plus!

well i was surprised also! and nearly **** myself when they told me $3.000 plus!
Disability is generally a bit more but SSI is a good bit less. I knew a guy that was drawing disability because of a bad back and was caught working at a store putting up stock and he lost his benefits.

Back
Top Bottom