• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**** ME IN THE ASS SOCIAL SECURITY!

I hear you. My brother is 100% disabled but only gets $700 a month. He has no other income BUT my father bought a childrens life insurance policy on him when he was 3 years old and when by father died my brother kept paying the $30 dollars a year on it. The thing is only worth like $6000. Anyway he gets a letter from SS stating the has to much money as they are counting the $6000 as "savings" like in a bank account. They rule he is over the amount he is allowed to have and therefore they say he owes them $3000 due to being over paid because he is over the "allowed" savings account amount! So they start deducting it out of his $700 check. I must have spent 10 hours on the phone with them explaining he does not have any access to that money as it does not carry a cash out value. Anyway those POS got the $3000 out of him. They really can go to hell.

I hear you. My brother is 100% disabled but only gets $700 a month. He has no other income BUT my father bought a childrens life insurance policy on him when he was 3 years old and when by father died my brother kept paying the $30 dollars a year on it. The thing is only worth like $6000. Anyway he gets a letter from SS stating the has to much money as they are counting the $6000 as "savings" like in a bank account. They rule he is over the amount he is allowed to have and therefore they say he owes them $3000 due to being over paid because he is over the "allowed" savings account amount! So they start deducting it out of his $700 check. I must have spent 10 hours on the phone with them explaining he does not have any access to that money as it does not carry a cash out value. Anyway those POS got the $3000 out of him. They really can go to hell.
So many “****hrildes” work for SS and these folks bring the hood into their workplace; all those schemes and robberies they do at the hood, they apply into the SS.

will try to make this short!
diagnosed with cancer 2915
so far have it beat it’s in remission!
Applied for SS at age of 62,
they told me i could get disability SS!
Went back to work 2019 ,part time!
part time for me is 10 or 20 weeks out of the year but during those weeks I work 75+ hours every week!
i went to work with the guidance of SS! (i though)
PROGRAM IS CALL TICKET TO WORK!
this is for people, drawing disability Social Security, to be able to get back into the workplace!
9 months program! can take u 5 years to complete the 9 months!

NOW TO THE **** UP PART!
6/1/2022 i received a SS LETTER!
stated i owe SS 33.000
well there it is a government ran program,
dummer than dog ****! all from the MACOGO!
i am leaving out a lot here!
But after a bunch of BULL ****!
they are have reviewed and changed the amount twice!
But still are at $12.000
I have only worked 239 days on this 9 month program!
They said this program is set up with a cap
on earnings of $1.000 a month!
( who male $1.000 a month)
WOW THAT WAS TOUGH! Sorry for the crying!

It used to be that you can work what's considered Poverty level work, which was $8,000 a year in 2004. It must have changed since Biden took over.

They're garnishing $160 a month from my 81yr old mother because she worked helping her disabled friend last year and a surgery she had 2 decades ago
The rule on SSA.gov says : starting with the month you reach full retirement age, there is no limit on how much you can earn and still receive your benefits.

Back
Top Bottom