• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Medical or Religious Exemption Experience with Employer Questions

If you are being fired because of Biden’s vaxx mandate...or forced to vaxx against your will to save your job...please send a picture in front of your workspace with a **** Joe Biden sign or button.
I am going to put together a massive Christmas card from Santa to the White House...along with a bag of coal I want to include pictures of the lives he has ruined this year.
Feel free to include family photos or anything else showing the heartache and damage done by the ol sob.

Not Phizer, but in the pharma business. To date has been a good company with excellent benefits. I plan to retire in the not too distant future and would like to stay if possible so exploring options.

I don't understand the need for a company to require the vaccination. I employ 10 people and about 7 are vaccinated. The others can do what they want. My wife and I are vaccinated, she tested positive Sunday, I expect I will test positive tomorrow. What good did it do us? Other than maybe we will have milder symptoms.

I personally know as many 'vaccinated ' people that have caught this as unvaccinated.

Hospital GF works at is interviewing people who apply for religeous exemption. You have better chance of getting exempt if you also turned down the flu shot. Wellstar is being a real POS about this whole thing reguardless of how important you are

I don't understand the need for a company to require the vaccination. I employ 10 people and about 7 are vaccinated. The others can do what they want. My wife and I are vaccinated, she tested positive Sunday, I expect I will test positive tomorrow. What good did it do us? Other than maybe we will have milder symptoms.

I personally know as many 'vaccinated ' people that have caught this as unvaccinated.
Are they all still alive?
There's yer sign......

If you are being fired because of Biden’s vaxx mandate...or forced to vaxx against your will to save your job...please send a picture in front of your workspace with a **** Joe Biden sign or button.
I am going to put together a massive Christmas card from Santa to the White House...along with a bag of coal I want to include pictures of the lives he has ruined this year.
Feel free to include family photos or anything else showing the heartache and damage done by the ol sob.
I have a better item for your bag than coal.....

Back
Top Bottom