• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****ing medical "professionals."

Sorry for your Dad and friend. I lost trust in hospitals when they couldn't figure out my brother's condition 40 years ago. Fortunately, he survived but I still give the side-eye to any doctor.

Spent a few weeks in Piedmont Hospital and had absolutely the best care, same at Northside Forsyth for several body part replacements.
No way I would go in one of those southside hospitals......

Sorry they are not treating you or the family well.

Northside Forsyth is top tier in my books. Have had 3 different procedures done in the past year and couldn’t ask for better care and compassion from the staff there and my doctor…

Sorry for your current interactions with those P M… so, sorry for you and your family. My thoughts are with you sir…

I had agreed to take a close friend to the surgery center in Macon this a.m. The damned nurse doesn't call me when he's ready to be released, she goes into the room where my dying father is surrounded by family and tells my ex damned girlfriend that he's ready to ne picked up. I get there fast as hell amd of course, he's nowhere to be found and the desk jockies even tell me he's "gone." I'm like WTF do you mean he's gone?!?!?!? His sister lives in Atlanta, there's no way someone else picked him up. I have to get to my dad's room.to give the go ahead to remove him from artificial support but these morons can't their assholes with a mirror, a flashlight and two sets of hands. WTF?!?!?!?
Hang in there is this terribly hard time of your life . + Dealing with 'MORONS' all the time can make one loose his mind .

So God Bless & I'm praying for you and yours .

Back
Top Bottom