• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****ing medical "professionals."

Thanks all. He's to be transported to Pine Point Hospice. A good friend's wife is a nurse there so I know he'll receive care and comfort for these final hours/days. I feel guilty for wanting to get some sleep but I have had maybe 6 hours over the past 4 days.
Being a full time caregiver wears you out.

I had agreed to take a close friend to the surgery center in Macon this a.m. The damned nurse doesn't call me when he's ready to be released, she goes into the room where my dying father is surrounded by family and tells my ex damned girlfriend that he's ready to be picked up. I get there fast as hell amd of course, he's nowhere to be found and the desk jockies even tell me he's "gone." I'm like WTF do you mean he's gone?!?!?!? His sister lives in Atlanta, there's no way someone else picked him up. I have to get to my dad's room.to give the go ahead to remove him from artificial support but these morons can't find their assholes with a mirror, a flashlight and two sets of hands. WTF?!?!?!?
so sorry my friend!
hope today is better for all involved!
remembering u today sir!

Thanks all. He's to be transported to Pine Point Hospice. A good friend's wife is a nurse there so I know he'll receive care and comfort for these final hours/days. I feel guilty for wanting to get some sleep but I have had maybe 6 hours over the past 4 days.
Sorry you’re going through this. Sleep deprivation makes everything so much worse. Hope you get some rest when you can.

Sorry you are going through this man. The medical field has gone downhill all over. My local hospital let my father with diagnosed Dementia and Parkinsons check himself out of the hospital before I could get there to pick him up. The hospital had my power of attorney on file and direction to contact myself for any medical decisions. They did not.
Hospitals and primary care doctors showed their true colors and whom they really care about when COVID hit.

Most are not medical professionals but medical practitioners and they are still practicing.

I understand the guilt feelings about getting some sleep. When mom fell for the second hitting her head I asked the ER Dr. if there was any way he could keep her overnight. The then wife and I had not slept much due to mom's needs. The Dr. was a Godsend he admitted her for observation and we slept good knowing she was being cared for.
More prayers sent.

Back
Top Bottom