• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet Zoid Jr. . . . . . .

Thank you for sharing this sir. I only had the opportunity to meet you and your son once. I am so very thankful that I had even that, though I wished now I would have spent so much more time speaking with you both. You will be in my prayers for a very long time sir, you and your family both, and as a Christian I am so thankful I’ll be able to see him again. God bless you.

What an amazing life's testimony and tribute - kudos to special people who take otherwise unwanted children into their homes to nurture, love and model them to create special families - families that turn out magnificent beings who are worthy of the praise and respect this young man earned in his brief time here - so much sadness but what a timeless and uplifting story of faith, hope and love. God bless you and keep you, Schmitts.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

I met you and Nate at a M&G recently, I think that name tag says "Not Leatherhead" . haha
1195115-3c22893740ea7e6e81aa5c3ade814940.jpg

I wish we spent a few more minutes talking, I can only offer my sincere condolences. I cannot imagine losing my son.
Be strong in the knowledge that you and he had one of the best father/son relationships I have ever witnessed. :pray:

I met you both for the first time at the Swap meet over in Tucker. Your miracle cloths and gun stands were on tables out there by the food. I was interested in getting one and Nate kept up a running commentary while I helped him pick one out for me. He kept trying to up-sell me too! I enjoyed spending just a few brief minutes with him that day. I'm not much for praying but I'll keep a good thought for you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom