• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Miata - sell me your feminine car

love my miata, building it for track days myself. i'd look up jzilla days if you want to get on the track quick and cheap. they generally run with all sorts of cars so you get a nice mix up in the pack. be aware you are looking to buy in what is generally considered the worst time as when spring hits all prices go up, once winter comes around price take a pretty noticeable drop

love my miata, building it for track days myself. i'd look up jzilla days if you want to get on the track quick and cheap. they generally run with all sorts of cars so you get a nice mix up in the pack. be aware you are looking to buy in what is generally considered the worst time as when spring hits all prices go up, once winter comes around price take a pretty noticeable drop
I will run this in NASA and SCCA. Also, yeah, its not the best time to buy, but deals can still pop up. Plus, Miatas are not expensive to begin with and hold what value they have really well. Hard to find "cheap" ones with clear titles.

MOsrwFO.gif

Corky Romano...
free_hugs_3.jpg

I'd like to have a 2nd Gen with a larger engine, better tires, better suspension, roll bar, maybe even a fastback conversion. The new ones are quite nice too. I think they dropped the name 'Miata'.

z199t53d2inesejpg.jpg
zimg_1084.jpg
z2017-Mazda-MX-5-Miata-R-on-stage_6285.jpg

I will run this in NASA and SCCA. Also, yeah, its not the best time to buy, but deals can still pop up. Plus, Miatas are not expensive to begin with and hold what value they have really well. Hard to find "cheap" ones with clear titles.

yah they arnt too bad. do you have a racing license already? if so both are easy to do but if not i would suggest gonig with NASA as they have easier routes to getting to actual wheel to wheel racing. either way i would honestly say just pick one and stick with it as they will have different specs between the two. In generally the nasa guys are a lot more easy going and generally laid back, either way track days will be the quickest way to jump on a track as you wont have any specs you have to meet and most of the time your looking at around 100 bucks for the day which is a great way to get cheap experience.

Meh, if other men calling you "gay" stops you from buying a Miata, you just might be gay in my opinion. I have one and I love it. Don't really give a damn what the other kids have to say about it.

I will say though, prepare for everyone on the road to treat you like crap. And for every ****ing lifted truck to rev at you. Some people are just retarded.

I might be selling mine soonish, but I'd price it at about $6k. 99 10AE with ~110,000 mi. Completely loaded. PM me if interested.

yah they arnt too bad. do you have a racing license already? if so both are easy to do but if not i would suggest gonig with NASA as they have easier routes to getting to actual wheel to wheel racing. either way i would honestly say just pick one and stick with it as they will have different specs between the two. In generally the nasa guys are a lot more easy going and generally laid back, either way track days will be the quickest way to jump on a track as you wont have any specs you have to meet and most of the time your looking at around 100 bucks for the day which is a great way to get cheap experience.
The only big difference in NASA and SCCA are the tires. NASA runs Toyos (which kind of suck for grip) and SCCA runs Hoosiers, while they don't last as long, provide better grip.

Meh, if other men calling you "gay" stops you from buying a Miata, you just might be gay in my opinion. I have one and I love it. Don't really give a damn what the other kids have to say about it.

I will say though, prepare for everyone on the road to treat you like crap. And for every ****ing lifted truck to rev at you. Some people are just retarded.

I might be selling mine soonish, but I'd price it at about $6k. 99 10AE with ~110,000 mi. Completely loaded. PM me if interested.
It won't stop me, it's more of a humor thing. We went to put methanol injection on my buddies supercharged one and of course, he cranks up "YMCA" wide open on our way up to my friends garage. It was pretty damn funny...lol

Yeah, $6k is a tad more than I want to spend. Would hate to gut a relatively low mile car.

Back
Top Bottom