• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Micheal Bloomberg's New Office in Norcross

It's not Bloomberg I am worried about as much as I am worried about our legislators and politicians that seem to fold faster than a dollar bill in a fat mans pocket. The other issue is the shoulder shrugging "what I can do about it" populace, especially firearms owners who do not think this type of thing can happen here and are happy with a sort of "arm chair dissatisfaction" complacency attitude. If gun owners aren't as willing and dedicated in fighting to protect their second amendment rights as the activists out there are in dedicated to taking them away, say hello to NY and Chicago style gun control. Once this type of legislation goes through it is one hell of a battle to undo just ask the good people of Colorado.

I received the information cited in this post from Georgia Gun Owners. They can be contacted at 678-719-2348. Its web address is
[url]www.GeorgiaGunOwners.org[/URL].

He needs to mind his own damn business nobody in Georgia gives a damn about him. I.know several new yorkers here that left because of that commie

He won't mind his own business as long as people let him mind theirs. I am from Chicago I escaped that communist bull**** and can't appreciate enough the great state of Georgia and the kind welcome I have gotten from the good people here. That's why I am trying to warn folks, before it's too late that these leftists are very well funded, divisive and cunning. They will stop at nothing to force their will on people. There are allot of people that come here from up North that share my values and there are also allot that come here that are straight leftists that would love to turn this state into their version of the New York City of the South. They avoid the rural areas take over the urban areas where there is the most political pull clout and money and change the state from the inside out. Thats what happened in Colorado, Illinois, New York and California. The people in Colorado that started the anti 2a legislation were primarily California transplants who brought their hippie commie bull**** to the Rocky mountain state. After a few shootings bamn they found a base of sympathizers in the big cities and leveraged in with their clout, took over just like that. Finally the rural communities recently woke up and started taking action but the laws are already in place now they have the uphill battle not the leftists, they're are going to have to fight like hell to undo that stuff.

**** him and anyone associated or even looks like him.

i39.tinypic.com_2mcu0pw.jpg

Andy's bio: http://www.linkedin.com/in/andypelosi

Really have to wonder WTF is wrong with people like Bloomberg.

He has plenty of money..... Why doesn't he enjoy it and leave everyone alone?

Instead, he is telling everyone what they can eat, drink, and what they can own.

Serious, messed up God complex. Kinda reminds me of someone who lives on Pennsylvania ave.

The real key here is now he can legally give $$$ to legislators. And don't forget that the Dem's consider GA a 'winnable' state in the future.

Given the spineless nature of most (R) GA legislators, and their addiction to large piles of cash, we could be in for 'interesting times' as the Chinese say.

Bloomberg believes in govt control over peoples lives. Bloomberg believes that a person is not smart enough to control themselves, only people like him should be making decisions. I agree with you jcountry.

Back
Top Bottom