• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Micheal Bloomberg's New Office in Norcross

If there was any hope left for America this asshole would long since have been gutted like a fish. We be doomed.

Good idea. The liberals do it so we should give it back to them. I am sick of anti everything libs taking their agenda down our throats. If you do not see things their way your racist. I remember when liberals would say " I don't agree with you but I'll defend your right to say it.” Not anymore. They will not be happy until the USA is turned into a panty waste country. More and more people leave this country every day due to our rights being taken away by the left.

I'd show up openly carrying a 32-ounce fountain drink, the kind that would be illegal for restaurants or convenience stores in NYC to sell.
Only I'm fat, and Bloomberg banned big Pepsi's because they make people fat. So maybe I'm not the ideal person to protest this particular law.

I don't think I'll be protesting on private property without the property owner's permission. Not even the parking lot. Sidewalks seem fair game, and if it's not an organized event and gathering, there's no registration or license required, I'm pretty sure. (I can't get Municode to open right now.). Maybe Bloomberg's new office is bordered by public sidewalks which give gun owners who openly carry (holstered pistols, as they do normally, not just to make a point or draw attention to themselves) a chance to go for walks on the sidewalk to enjoy the weather and get some healthy exercise.

Back
Top Bottom