• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Micro Draco? The one with the funny handguard.

Mr.Glock

Default rank <2500 posts
Extremely Rightwing
152   0
Reaction score
Why doesn't anyone have these things and so hard to find? I'm willing to trade my Norinco MAK90 for one, cause I want it so bad. Where are these things!? I've spent countless hours, searching and searching. Does anyone have one?

Micros are super cool. I've had a Draco and a mini Draco. I don't see Micros come through the store often, actually haven't seen one in over a year probably. If I did and it was priced right I'd do what I had to in order to secure it. Something you just gotta own because it's rude, loud, impractical and awesome. Though a man in front of its muzzle won't think it's impractical. The 7.62x39 cartridge does very well in short barrel applications, like the Draco with a 11.5-12" bbl and the mini too, I don't even know what velocity looks like outta the Micro but it makes a giant fireball (as do all dracos or AK SBRs)
I love em too

This went for $1200.00 on GB.

micro draco.jpg

They have been selling on GB for over a thousand. Every now and then one is less.
Dang, I could do 850 for a Mini, but I remember when they were around. My Draco was like 450.00, I'll have to keep the price in mind when I see one walk in the store next time. If I get one on consignment or a used one at the store I'll let ODT know it's in town

Back
Top Bottom