• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Microtech?

Let me ask a question... shootin4fun shootin4fun Why would someone buy a S&W Shield when they could buy a Taurus PT111 Gen2? Or why buy a Sig when you could buy the Rex Zero 1..?

I mean if we are wondering why people buy MT's over Kershaw or Gerber then ask yourself these same questions ^^^
I would rather buy 2 Benchmades or 2 ZT's for the price of one MT. Just don't know what the attraction was. I guess I would rather good more money's worth out of the $500. I'm frugal. Then again, I've had my share of Colts, Sigs, etc now I'm a plastic gun fan:)

Let me ask a question... shootin4fun shootin4fun Why would someone buy a S&W Shield when they could buy a Taurus PT111 Gen2? Or why buy a Sig when you could buy the Rex Zero 1..?

I mean if we are wondering why people buy MT's over Kershaw or Gerber then ask yourself these same questions ^^^
cause the Toreass is a better gun

I would rather buy 2 Benchmades or 2 ZT's for the price of one MT. Just don't know what the attraction was. I guess I would rather good more money's worth out of the $500. I'm frugal. Then again, I've had my share of Colts, Sigs, etc now I'm a plastic gun fan:)

Not all MTs cost 500. You can pick up a ultra tech from 2-300.

It is simply a cute trinket , an expensive letter opener, something to impress your juvenile friends, a status product like a yeti cooler , at the end of the day it's a fad that will soon be gone.. the owner has made a killing off these useless tchotchkes. shootin4fun shootin4fun
You open the Microtech in your hand, not in your ass

It is simply a cute trinket , an expensive letter opener, something to impress your juvenile friends, a status product like a yeti cooler , at the end of the day it's a fad that will soon be gone.. the owner has made a killing off these useless tchotchkes. shootin4fun shootin4fun
Post up some pics of your slut again

Back
Top Bottom