• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Microtechs are…..

They have amazing knives. They are priced higher then your average blade, but they aren't your average blades. But I believe if you are making and selling high-end knives, you better have the customer service and support to back it up.

I sold the majority of mine after having to fight with them foe two months to have the replace my LEO ultratec.

As far as the standard as someone mentioned, I disagree. G&G HAWK Sets the standard....0 blade play and Goodluck finding one for sale.
I am going to look those up.

Y’all are just jealous …@Justin87 especially
Pffft. I could buy 20 more Microtechs if I wanted too. But the first few have proven unworthy. I guess their good for opening your credit card statements and Amazon boxes, but they don’t hold up in a pair of wranglers up and down heavy equipment all day.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

Still as sharp as the day I got them (years ago), I have never had an issue with them functioning... just saying... :)

Attachments

• 20200504_050826.jpg
    20200504_050826.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20201125_163246.jpg
    20201125_163246.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 10
They created a very good brand name. You’re now paying for their brand name, which by the way is very expensive. I can find so many reliable and great knives for way less money. Lately, if the add says “Microtech” I don’t even click on it.

Back
Top Bottom