• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mid 30’s dating

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother met his last wife at church. She was there repenting for all the destruction she caused and he believed her. She stole everything that man had and had her ex-con son come over to get my brothers Harley while he was at work... but he got wind of it and left out at 0dark30 that same morning, drove all the way from Tn to Senoia and gave me his bike, signed it right over. She lost her ****, was calling me telling me I stole her bike, she was calling the police, blah, blah, blah. I still have the bike and my dumb ass brother ended up taking her back. Turns out she's a pill-head, any drug that whore could/can get her hands on. She cleaned him out a second time. He finally divorced her about 3 years ago and let her move right back in. shortly after my moms spare key at his house went missing and her home was robbed

Make good choices and don't be a dumb ass like my brother

Grocery store?

file.php_40,file=339562,filename=animal_house.gif

Would love to hear the story if you feel like sharing ...
My brother was addicted to meth. In a rage one day he destroyed the house that he and a roommate shared and then took a crowbar to her car. (They shared the house but were not in a relationship). I went by the police precinct station and talked to the commander, who I knew and asked him to let me go get my brother out of the house and make sure he was unarmed before they arrested him. He agreed and we were sitting on the tail gate of my truck when they pulled up and arrested him thankfully without incident. He had gotten divorced from his first wife about 6 months before this occurred, I have no doubt his descent into addiction Was causative in the marriage ending, they had been married 10 years, no children which was a problem between them, they thought he was incapable of getting her pregnant. he spent 21 days in jail. My dad went and bailed him out with the understanding he would move back in With them and he did. (He was late 30’s (38?) at the time of his arrest, he worked for me in my business at the time of his arrest also.
After he moved in with mom and dad I went to see him, they live in an adjoining state. He apologized for what happened, asked if he could come back and work for me, I said if he would get a job elsewhere, stay clean for 6 months with no slips back into addiction and no job changes he could. He stayed clean, moved back to GA and went back to work for me. In his clear minded state he was a remarkably different person. He was always skilled at his job but was actually a pleasure to be around sober. We talked a lot and he lamented the direction his life taken, that knocking on 40’s door he had no children, no wife, no prospects or that looked likely of ever having either. It was at this point that I advised him to get where he needed to be and the woman Intended for him would show up.
About a year later he started playing a game of some sort online, in the course of playing this game he started chatting with one of the other players regularly, a female, who lived in Canada. At some point they exchanged phone numbers and started conversing in that way. Then she flew down to visit. She owned a store at a provincial park in Canada and had enough family help to cover for her so a couple of months later she made another , quite extended visit. She got pregnant, which surprised all involved, and they got married. His second marriage her first. Took a while for immigration to Canada to get worked out but now, 9 years later they run a store in Canada and have two lovely little girls.
Life is like a box of chocolates.

I think it takes a special person to inherit a child, i don't believe in step anything, you're either their father or mother or you not. Every child deserves a loving family, mother and father

I concur. Hence the “step” in parentheses. Too many bad men and absent dads. Being a good father is all encompassing, like being a good husband.

My brother was addicted to meth. In a rage one day he destroyed the house that he and a roommate shared and then took a crowbar to her car. (They shared the house but were not in a relationship). I went by the police precinct station and talked to the commander, who I knew and asked him to let me go get my brother out of the house and make sure he was unarmed before they arrested him. He agreed and we were sitting on the tail gate of my truck when they pulled up and arrested him thankfully without incident. He had gotten divorced from his first wife about 6 months before this occurred, I have no doubt his descent into addiction Was causative in the marriage ending, they had been married 10 years, no children which was a problem between them, they thought he was incapable of getting her pregnant. he spent 21 days in jail. My dad went and bailed him out with the understanding he would move back in With them and he did. (He was late 30’s (38?) at the time of his arrest, he worked for me in my business at the time of his arrest also.
After he moved in with mom and dad I went to see him, they live in an adjoining state. He apologized for what happened, asked if he could come back and work for me, I said if he would get a job elsewhere, stay clean for 6 months with no slips back into addiction and no job changes he could. He stayed clean, moved back to GA and went back to work for me. In his clear minded state he was a remarkably different person. He was always skilled at his job but was actually a pleasure to be around sober. We talked a lot and he lamented the direction his life taken, that knocking on 40’s door he had no children, no wife, no prospects or that looked likely of ever having either. It was at this point that I advised him to get where he needed to be and the woman Intended for him would show up.
About a year later he started playing a game of some sort online, in the course of playing this game he started chatting with one of the other players regularly, a female, who lived in Canada. At some point they exchanged phone numbers and started conversing in that way. Then she flew down to visit. She owned a store at a provincial park in Canada and had enough family help to cover for her so a couple of months later she made another , quite extended visit. She got pregnant, which surprised all involved, and they got married. His second marriage her first. Took a while for immigration to Canada to get worked out but now, 9 years later they run a store in Canada and have two lovely little girls.
Life is like a box of chocolates.

That's crazy and a great story. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom