• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Might be a stupid question about the AR but I'd really like to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen an issue with Hexmags, but I haven’t seen a whole lot. It’s a company I won’t do business with, however. https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog...igner-official-company-history-tfb-exclusive/
Wow, that's messed up! Don't blame you, and I'm sure I won't be doing any either. I had never even heard of them until I saw the ones that I bought for sale, just made a fair cash offer for them and picked them up. Didn't know all the history at the time of course.........

It’s easy to get the mil-specs, as well as the TDP that states how it will be assembled. Anyone that is willing to spend the time, money, and effort can do it.

Another way to look at tolerances is that when they’re tight there is less room for debris to be introduced. Look at how open the moving parts of the AK are. It’s easy to introduce debris into the system.

Thanks. Didnt really jive with me either. I take everything with a grain of salt but I generally like that garandthumb guy so figured I'd ask.

sorry to read that about the hexmags. I picked some up an industry show 4 or 5 years ago and they've run fine. I have been saving them for a blackout build so I would have different mags for blackout vs. 5.56 or 6.8.

I'll have to look thru my cards and see who it was I talked to at Hexmag. it was still very small at the time, no one knew who they were but they product looked solid and worked fine for my limited use of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom