• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mini 14 $399 Police Trade in

I've gotta mini that only came w Tapco adjust stock. But recently picked up a refinished wood stock from ODTer out of Dahlonega. I don't know a thing about refinishing stocks but the one this guy did is fantastic. Just sayin I guess with the right knowledge, oils whatever etc that the old wood stocks can be made glorious again. As far as my mini itself...love it with just the iron sights, no issues at all

I've gotta mini that only came w Tapco adjust stock. But recently picked up a refinished wood stock from ODTer out of Dahlonega. I don't know a thing about refinishing stocks but the one this guy did is fantastic. Just sayin I guess with the right knowledge, oils whatever etc that the old wood stocks can be made glorious again. As far as my mini itself...love it with just the iron sights, no issues at all
Here's pics of refinished one I got from @blackpowderman
Screenshot_20180122-205036.png
Screenshot_20180122-205020.png

I’m very tempted, I’ve never owned one. They don’t take AR mags though?
Gotta be the cheapest Mini 14 I've ever seen. And no they won't take AR mags. That's the one downside to the Mini 14. The mags are expensive and you really need to stick to the factory mags.
Now if you could design an adapter for using AR mags in the Mini 14 you could retire very wealthy.

It's a great price and not a great price. It's a great price for a Mini 14 relative to other Mini 14s, but one of the things that kept me from buying a Mini 14 is that an AR-15 is cheaper. The AR does literally everything the Mini 14 can do, but better. Too bad these rifles look absolutely beat to death.

I had at one time a small collection of Dept. Mini14's, including some State Patrol and Dept. Of Corrections marked ones. The ones in the OP look like they were recovered from Contras. I can't believe a poleece Dept actually worry the finish off a mini. Must have kept them in the trunk of their cruisers.

Back
Top Bottom