• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Missing a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timestamps? The files marketplace is far less painful than the ODT way of things. "I'll take it" means full asking price, as is, no backing out. Here you get a bunch of "PM sent" nonsense like a dog marking territory just to open up the PM and find a lowball arse offer with the word "cash" attached to it as if it meant jackchit.

This !!!!

I second that

Timestamps.... Exactly, thing is you have no idea how many messages they received or when they came in. Just because someone posted "i'll take it" , "cash in hand", or "PM sent" on the listing, it doesn't mean they were first.

The real problem is that ODT doesn't respect the "I'll take it "policy on other forums once you say "I'll take it in Comments and you're the first one it's yours and if that doesn't happen Seller or Buyer gets negative feedback.
Yeah, this place took a while to get used to, all loosey goosey with the roolz established on other trading sites. This site introduced the concept of the neckbeard. And the "auctions" that aren't auctions. It's always going to be famous for that.

Yup. Can't tell you how many times I've gotten an "I'll take it." Dtart working out meet and they want you to drive 4.5 hours one way for a $100 scope mount and hand deliver.
That's really due to 95.675% of the neckbeards here do not understand how to pack an item and print postage. Plus, they're terrified of accepting a check or money order through the mail. Backwards assed mother ****ers.

But hey! It's their shyte, they can sail it how they want to.

That's really due to 95.675% of the neckbeards here do not understand how to pack an item and print postage. Plus, they're terrified of accepting a check or money order through the mail. Backwards assed mother ****ers.

But hey! It's their shyte, they can sail it how they want to.
yeah **** a bastard that wont ship items

Timestamps? The files marketplace is far less painful than the ODT way of things. "I'll take it" means full asking price, as is, no backing out. Here you get a bunch of "PM sent" nonsense like a dog marking territory just to open up the PM and find a lowball arse offer with the word "cash" attached to it as if it meant jackchit.
Buying and selling on the FALFILES for years before ODT came into being ruined me for this site. LOL.

It and the AR site are two places I actually sell anything. This site is for having a laugh and picking at folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom