money in hand...what's a good investment right now?

my fnar

Attachments

• 100_1989.JPG
    100_1989.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 18
A decent 1911. Just add a little more to it and Look at a Ruger, S&W, Springfield A1 Loaded. For somewhere around 800 you can get a nice 1911. The 1911 is a gun that doesn't loose value very quickly and in some cases appreciate in the long run. That or a nice Sig. Stay away from polymer guns and stick with good old steel or stainless. Keep it clean and in good shape and it will serve you well for many years and you will still get a good penny for it down the road. Just look at the classifieds on here and look at what people are asking for second hand 1911's.

So I've got some extra money to play with( around 700$ + or - )

Is it good time to buy up a really nice AR,AK, I know prices have dropped in those categories.

I have a long list of stuff I want ,so picking something off the top of my head is difficult.... nice upgraded cz 75 , colt or Springfield 1911 , Browning high power , big bore revolvers (already have a .460 ,and a monster 'judge' type revolver....I love Smith revolvers, have 4 ruger 1022s built to different levels, been wondering bout something in 10mm ( delta elite) I am having a hard time deciding and there could be something I don't know about that I can't live without.

Obnoxious and rude comments are expected .......and welcomed, I don't care,bump the post all you want.

Somebody just give me a idea of something that's out there that I won't lose my butt on if I wind up getting rid of it next year, (although I plan on keeping for life, you never know, crap happens)
RUGER 480. YOU KNOW YOU CAN SHOOT 45 SCHOFIEL IN THE 460&44 RUSSIAN IN THE 44MAG

I did mention a handgun but I really don't see prices on those dropping to much. Probably due to the heated climate on the AR lead to massive over production and that is what we are seeing crazy deals on. If I had 800 or so dollars to put into something for an investment I would seriously consider the two AR for one deal. That could be a poor investment though if things don't go right in the future which means real wrong for AR owners and enthusiast in general. Maybe a good over and under shotgun if there are any real good deals on. I really just aren't seeing anything but poly guns and AR's being offered " at a steal " prices. There is the second hand gun market you might be able to pull a good deal out of a 1911 from someone that really needs it to go. I guess that would be taking advantage of someones misfortune but hey they really need the money so we can look at it as helping them out instead of stealing a gun. LOL I like either a good 1911 in 10mm, scrumptious or a real nice over and under shotgun if one falls in your spare money range.

Back
Top Bottom