Moonshine Collection

It funny before I was old enough to buy likker shine was the only thing I could get, we got it for $25 a half gallon! I drank so much of it when I was younger I don't really want any shine any more!

it's hard to beat homemade spring water for sure

That's what makes it good.

I have some of the Dawsonville stuff kinda nasty I think taste a lot like vodka to me. you can go to the distillery and have a sample. not a fan of the ole smoky either the peach is the only tastey one to me. I want to try some of the Short Mountain stuff from Tennessee.
the Popcon's Tennessee White Whiskey store bought is okay not as good as the original that I know from first hand experience. it was top shelf the jar would get to whispering to you to come take one more sip.

I have experimented with different flavors. Mixing it with pineapple juice is pretty good. For peppermint, just sit the jar in a place where it will be in the sun most of the day. Put about a dozen or so peppermint sticks in it and by that evening it will turn pink and the peppermint sticks will have dissolved. Stick it in the freezer overnight and serve chilled. I call it "Pop's Schnapps".

Back
Top Bottom