• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What says you? The one quintessential S&W "Revolver" every Smith collector must have in their collection?

The one quintessential S&W "Revolver" every Smith collector must have

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This one's my vote.

Attachments

• IMG_1235.jpeg
    IMG_1235.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 9
I have a 36 and a 29. Bought the 29 at Franklins in Athens during a “cost” day sale in February of 93. $249. Wish I could get a new one now for that. It was my first revolver purchase. A few weeks later I bought the 36 from a older relative for $150. I cherish them both.

That’s a tough one. I’m voting Model 10 because it’s also one of the easiest to come by so it’s kinda like why NOT have one. Also great shooters in a very practical cartridge. Probably the prettiest too with a pencil barrel.

Of course a J frame is the most practical in my opinion. Perfect pocket carry.

Model 29 is the most famous. 6.5” blued only of course.

Model 27 may be the most important though. The original 357 Mag.

That’s a tough one. I’m voting Model 10 because it’s also one of the easiest to come by so it’s kinda like why NOT have one. Also great shooters in a very practical cartridge. Probably the prettiest too with a pencil barrel.

Of course a J frame is the most practical in my opinion. Perfect pocket carry.

Model 29 is the most famous. 6.5” blued only of course.

Model 27 may be the most important though. The original 357 Mag.
Yep! I have the 10 with pencil barrel, 95 percent or better.. It is a puuuurdy one.. lol

My didn't even make my own list. Don't want ot be bias. But IMHO one must have a model 58, or 57. Life sucks without a 41 Magnum or 2, or 10. More???
Gotta have it like RSB RSB stated…
Life sucks without the .41mag -
AMEN !!

I am kind of par to the .45 Long Colt too :)

Back
Top Bottom