More disrespect from the NFL.......

That doesn't even make sense.
Of course it does. Lets say someone cuts you off in traffic....F'ing XYZ car driver, F'ing New Jersey Drivers, F'ing Asian drivers, etc etc. If you're waiting for a time where your opinions represent nobodies but your own, you'll be waiting a while.

OK, so you stand up against racial inequality. What should the consequences be?
Are you damaging the brand? Are you harming the company? It is people job to not allow a such and would save the company litigation.
I still think you have lost your edge.
Now you are using straw man type arguments.

Of course it does. Lets say someone cuts you off in traffic....F'ing XYZ car driver, F'ing New Jersey Drivers, F'ing Asian drivers, etc etc. If you're waiting for a time where your opinions represent nobodies but your own, you'll be waiting a while.
Some one paying you and have the right to take that pay away? Straw man type of argument yet again.

Are you damaging the brand? Are you harming the company? It is people job to not allow a such and would save the company litigation.
I still think you have lost your edge.
Now you are using straw man type arguments.
Who decides if it's harming the brand, and how is that subjective measurement achieved? I've heard a tremendous amount of support for the guy, even out of military members.

Who decides if it's harming the brand, and how is that subjective measurement achieved? I've heard a tremendous amount of support for the guy, even out of military members.
By the people supplying the money for the operation of the company. Ultimately the end users, US. By taking away the financial support, and not purchasing the product. But the managers have to do what they believe the consumers want, so they have the right (supported by SCOTUS) do make those decisions. They break the law then the Govt steps in.
But you know all this so your argument has no merit.

Back
Top Bottom