• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

Anyone shooting a match this weekend? Gonna head up to Kentucky Saturday morning and shoot there.
That one filled up well quite a few shooters signed up for the PRS #1. Maybe he will do a couple of em if they continue to sign up like that. Good luck CBeck and safe travels. I got this weekend off might try to practice some if I can Sat.

That one filled up well quite a few shooters signed up for the PRS #1. Maybe he will do a couple of em if they continue to sign up like that. Good luck CBeck and safe travels. I got this weekend off might try to practice some if I can Sat.
Yeah looks like it’s going to be a pretty good turn out. Looking forward to shooting somewhere new.

Does anyone want to shoot Alabama Precision on Sun 6/12 weather looks nice that day there.

Also signed up for the NRX22 at Arena for the hunter match that will be my first of that style can’t wait.
The Alabama match will be fun no doubt. I wish they could get a better turn out. I still need to pick between the arena match and VOD.

The Alabama match will be fun no doubt. I wish they could get a better turn out. I still need to pick between the arena match and VOD.
You’d think a lot of centerfire shooters would stay for the rimfire but I guess they don’t have the same love for 22’s ... does that VOD match go towards the championship ? Tough choice to make ..

Back
Top Bottom