More violence amid Ferguson protests

On a side note...I find it ironic how a certain group of people always say, $&@? The white man, $&@? White privilege, all honkies should be killed, yadda yadda yadda....and then take a welfare check from a government that is for the most part, run by "whitey". So, in a sense, they are still slaves to the white man from a dependency standpoint, and don't even know it, or are too dumb to realize it....
well FREE their ****in asses and cut out ALL the welfare food stamps and any other entitlement

On a side note...I find it ironic how a certain group of people always say, $&@? The white man, $&@? White privilege, all honkies should be killed, yadda yadda yadda....and then take a welfare check from a government that is for the most part, run by "whitey". So, in a sense, they are still slaves to the white man from a dependency standpoint, and don't even know it, or are too dumb to realize it....

No, they look at it as taking from whitey.

Who is dumb?

No, they look at it as taking from whitey.

Who is dumb?
image.jpg

today the fire department came to inspect where I work for safety violations. they were 3 white fellows in full nicely done blue uniforms, a black truck driver walks in wearing a very casual non-uniform outfit and stares at them and they stare at him as he scoots into the corner between the door and shelves white the fire department keeps looking at him, all the while none of them are talking to each other or greet another.

i wanted to yell out loudly "fergussion"

I for one am tired of the threats to me, my family, my Nation, you want to kill me, bring it on. Less talk and walk the walk. Have some new loads I need to test:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom