• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mossberg SPX 930

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
So is this shotgun worth a flip?

While watching the show at Ed's Pawn in Stockbridge (I have what I need) at closing time yesterday one of the employees put the Mossberg SPX 930 on the rack for sale. It was on lay away but the buyer defaulted (AR purchase?). So I ended up with this scattergun for $580 out the door.

I have never owned a semi-auto shotgun before all mine have been pump guns. Any issues with ammo?

So what's the word as I haven't even shot it yet? All american made right? :usa:

i49.tinypic.com_2v1t9ol.jpg

i45.tinypic.com_szueqv.jpg

i47.tinypic.com_5nm45g.jpg

i45.tinypic.com_25q3x5h.jpg

i47.tinypic.com_1r5502.jpg

I'll trade you my Mossberg M590A1 for it. You'll like my pump much more. You have experience with pumps. Can send pics. Heavy barrel, ghost ring sights, 8+1 and room for 4 more in the stock, black paracord sling. Can do the deal tomorrow.

Last edited:
One of the best out there in that price range. Had a chance to shoot on, and it chews through everything! Good pick!

Great value in the shotgun world. Leave it as it is and throw some rounds through it, I bet you'll love it

Personally Id take the ghost ring off the rear, and chop the front sight off. I love my 930 but I dont have any love for the SPX .

Really? I thought the fiber optic might be useful as my eyes have a hard time picking up irons and even as a young stud a Model 37 16 gauge with a fiber optic sight gave me an advantage that was appreciated and put to good work on fowl and fur. Close range sights really don't have a significant part to play for a scatter gun.

Back
Top Bottom