• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mossberg SPX 930

Make sure the front sight is glued on straight. Was a huge problem when the SPXs came out. Guess their fixture for placing the front sight was f-ed up. I bought an SPX years ago from Dicks, and returned it to Mossberg to have the sight fixed. Took Mossys slow asses 4months to fix and return. Otherwise, great shotty.

So is this shotgun worth a flip?

While watching the show at Ed's Pawn in Stockbridge (I have what I need) at closing time yesterday one of the employees put the Mossberg SPX 930 on the rack for sale. It was on lay away but the buyer defaulted (AR purchase?). So I ended up with this scattergun for $580 out the door.

I have never owned a semi-auto shotgun before all mine have been pump guns. Any issues with ammo?

So what's the word as I haven't even shot it yet? All american made right? :usa:

i49.tinypic.com_2v1t9ol.jpg

i45.tinypic.com_szueqv.jpg

i47.tinypic.com_5nm45g.jpg

i45.tinypic.com_25q3x5h.jpg

i47.tinypic.com_1r5502.jpg
FInally something I can comment on lol These are some of the best semi auto's out there. I ran a buddies of mine through a training exercise involving room clearing, door breaching, etc. BEST shotgun ive ever laid hands on. Itll spit out anything you run through it, whether its 2 /34 or 3" and it doesn't care if its bucks, slugs, bird, etc. I have never been able to find one under $600 anywhere so id say you did well sir. Ill own one myself one of these days. After this 1911 im getting, it will be next on my list followed by a Ruger Gunsite Scout and a Marlin 1895. IF you ever wanna get rid of it, hit me up. Ill be happy to make a visit to the man cave for such an event :D

Back
Top Bottom