• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most I've spent on a knife...EVER!

Just glad to know I'm in good company!

Any of your wives make fun of you for your love of knives?

Mine says, "the way you feel about me and purses is how I feel about you and knives." So I tell her, "if your purse can draw blood, then we'll talk!" :)

You might be lucky there.

My wife loves purses too.....
...with an M1911 in it.
...with an SP101 in it.
...with a purple Izula in it.
...with an Infidel in it.

Keeping her out of my gun safe is getting expensive!
:)

Cool.
I have a shadow box blade.
My Busse Flying Mojo. Valued around $1100
Hahaha

Just accept that we are not normal and embrace it.

You do realize, in this whole SHTF scenario everyone is caught up in, a time will come, when you will need to bust that Busse out as the ultimate end of the world, zombie fighting, rescue the world knife, right?

I used to carry a microtech ultratech II for edc. I used it pretty hard. Not stupid hard. But it held up impressively and i was in commercial construction. It did fall out of my pocket once climbing and fell 60 feet and landed on rock. There was a little dent on the opening that caused it to drag when opening.I took it apart and filed it smooth and it worked like a champ after that. Biggest problem will be pocket lint. Keep it clean and blown out with compressed air and you will enjoy for a long time. I can hear you now...snick,snack snick,snack snick,snack snick,snack snick,snack snick,snack snick,snack snick,snack snick,snack snick,snack......

Benchmade Infidel is a fine choice. 225 plus shipping on a Microtech Ultratech is my highest priced blade thus far. I would not mind a custom one day, but haven't pulled the trigger on one as of yet. I believe you'll be good to go with your choice and 250 is a slick deal on an Infidel. Be safe y'all.

Back
Top Bottom