• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most I've spent on a knife...EVER!

I've finger molested a few Infadel's and they are nice! Such smooth action and lock up. Great purchase sir.

* I'd love a Microtech as well one day (story of my life).

I carry my Microtech Combat Troodon approx 3 days a week and use for everything. No issues.

I do recommend being aware what you carry in the same pocket. I've seen videos of dimes or items being stuck in the action.

Other than that, just keep a little oil in them. You won't be sorry

Me either! He was definitely a blessing. He even said that Benchmade will not allow dealers to price their knives any less than %15 below retail.

They won't, it's crazy! That's my biggest quarrel with them. Lots of online retailers used to provide discount codes and offers but, they shut that down quick. Good news is, they are top notch with customer service and offers services like free replacement pocket clips. Just fill out a request form when it gets banged up and they'll send you a new clip and hardware!

I just put a deposit down on a knife I'll never have a use for. A Randall Made Confederate Bowie with a stag handle. In 4 years I'll have to shell out $700 to bring it home and hang it on the wall. But it's gonna be cool.

I just put a deposit down on a knife I'll never have a use for. A Randall Made Confederate Bowie with a stag handle. In 4 years I'll have to shell out $700 to bring it home and hang it on the wall. But it's gonna be cool.

Cool.
I have a shadow box blade.
My Busse Flying Mojo. Valued around $1100
Hahaha

Just accept that we are not normal and embrace it.

Cool.
I have a shadow box blade.
My Busse Flying Mojo. Valued around $1100
Hahaha

Just accept that we are not normal and embrace it.

Just glad to know I'm in good company!

Any of your wives make fun of you for your love of knives?

Mine says, "the way you feel about me and purses is how I feel about you and knives." So I tell her, "if your purse can draw blood, then we'll talk!" :)

Back
Top Bottom