Motorcycle phone mount

I ride and I know some people just gotta have one of these gadgets, but how you going to look at it while riding, and it's a matter of opinion too I know, I believe people trying to check out their phone while riding, it worse that a distraction than someone in a car texting, my opinion

I ride and I know some people just gotta have one of these gadgets, but how you going to look at it while riding, and it's a matter of opinion too I know, I believe people trying to check out their phone while riding, it worse that a distraction than someone in a car texting, my opinion
I updated my op, gps only

The same way you look down to check your speed, temp, fuel level, etc

This is mine I use it all the time for receiving & making calls & texting also GPS use and I have cup holder for my cold beer & I can charge my phone also. I have to be ready in case my good friend Obama calls me. LOL

Cell m.JPG
Cell m.JPG
cell o.JPG
cell o.JPG

Back
Top Bottom