• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Old Honda trail 70 motorcycles

A CT70 was my first motorcycle around the age of 12. I found it at a yardsale that I went to with my mom. I emptied out my piggy bank and found all the loose change hiding in the couch cushions and came up with $100 to offer the guy and he took it. We folded the handle bars down and put it in the back of my mom's Volvo wagon to get it home. My dad was as excited about as I was when we brought it home. It ran, stopped and shifted great. My dad and I changed the oil and cleaned it up. Speedo, lights and everything worked. I rode the crap out of that thing for a few years and gifted it to a cousin after I saved up enough to buy a real dirt bike. Wish I had kept it....

Got this little guy up and running for a buddy of mine a few years back. The sissy bar makes it.
20190430_132306.jpg

Mine is a china clone, things awesome, rips, tanked the original engine, swapped to another. Eventually it will get a Lifan 125. way cheaper than an original and if you are building one with aftermarket parts a wuhan special makes sense. Eventually I will build a honda frame to swap to. I really want the trail 125 honda just released.

Remember the old ATC three wheelers ? Lol
We had one as kids , they would float - some . Had the balloon tires on them.
I remember riding the trail 70 bikes though….they were cool too ! Of course we tore up everything we had raising hell on them….until we got the Yamaha YZ125
I liked to killed my riding one of those 3 wheelers for the first time. I went to turn it said " Nope! " that's not the way this works.

I liked to killed my riding one of those 3 wheelers for the first time. I went to turn it said " Nope! " that's not the way this works.
Yep…ya had to lean into it pretty hard . They didn’t like to steer well at all!
We had a small figure eight type track down in the back half of the property when we grew up….we used to wear that thing out back there ! Lol.
Fun times, being a kid! Wish I could go back…just for a little while sometimes !!

Had a trail 70 and a couple of those scooter type things that had the open area in front of the seat. Rode the wheels off of them and upgraded to a new Honda Odyssey FL350. That thing was the bombdiggity. It would run about 55 and was a blast to drive. Wish I still had it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine is a china clone, things awesome, rips, tanked the original engine, swapped to another. Eventually it will get a Lifan 125. way cheaper than an original and if you are building one with aftermarket parts a wuhan special makes sense. Eventually I will build a honda frame to swap to. I really want the trail 125 honda just released.
My first bike when I was 12 , was a Trail 90

I put several thousand miles on it .

The new ones for some unforgivable reason Honda didn’t include the low range box on the new one .

That alone would be enough to find a nice origional one .
The low range is what makes the bike so useful

Back
Top Bottom