• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Old Honda trail 70 motorcycles

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
Who in here remembers those in riding one of them. I'm sitting here watching Roadkill TV show on motor trend and they actually have two of them they're riding around on I can't believe it. He actually looked around and found two of them for him to buzz around town on. I can remember as a kid riding around on one of those funky looking motorcycles

Remember the old ATC three wheelers ? Lol
We had one as kids , they would float - some . Had the balloon tires on them.
I remember riding the trail 70 bikes though….they were cool too ! Of course we tore up everything we had raising hell on them….until we got the Yamaha YZ125

Remember the old ATC three wheelers ? Lol
We had one as kids , they would float - some . Had the balloon tires on them.
I remember riding the trail 70 bikes though….they were cool too ! Of course we tore up everything we had raising hell on them….until we got the Yamaha YZ125
Was a guy that had a pretty good condition big red Honda on here not too long ago. Those things are awesome.

Wonderful machine, they'd run forever. There is one on here for sale, it looks really nice. I never had one, but I have ridden them some. The ones that had them rode all the time

Here is mine! Wheelies great!

Attachments

• pink style.jpg
    pink style.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 34
I had one when I was a kid, too young to ride on the street. I've since thought it would be great to have one again - for short errands, an emergency vehicle to tuck into the corner of my garage/truck bed.

There are several 'bolt for bolt' Chinese clones available, many with 125 engines like this one:

Icebear Champion

I had one when I was a kid, too young to ride on the street. I've since thought it would be great to have one again - for short errands, an emergency vehicle to tuck into the corner of my garage/truck bed.

There are several 'bolt for bolt' Chinese clones available, many with 125 engines like this one:

Icebear Champion
I’d stay away from the China clones. They are garbage.

I’d stay away from the China clones. They are garbage.
Not necessarily. Most are exact honda copies. Some parts may be cheaper steel or plastic, but can be upgraded with Honda parts in a lot of cases. Of course I'd still buy a Honda for the right price, but with values rising, a brand new clone at half the cost is a good option.

Back
Top Bottom