• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moving… GA to AL. Have some questions…

I been to ROME GA ALOT.. I’ve said the same thing every time I get there
Rome is kind of weird place. I used to have to travel and work in and around Rome for a couple days each week for almost 4 years. Something about that place I can’t quite put my finger on. Lol. But… I do know there’s a lot of 10 cent millionaires there and a lot of people with founding names who think they’re something just because a downtown street is was named after someone in their long ago family.

So… like the title says, I’m moving to the central Alabama area. I’ve actually been staying out here for the last couple of weeks in my camper till I close on my new house out here. So I’m already starting to have some withdrawals… even though I’m still technically a Georgia resident, I have been refraining from doing any firearms trade in Georgia. Is there anything online out here in Alabama even close to the outdoor trader. I mean we all know OTD is almost all Georgia… especially with the firearms listings. I haven’t really found anything yet for Alabama and was hoping someone knew of some trading boards or heck something…
Also any advice of some cool places to visit, local sporting stores, ranges, and just anything in general you want to tell me.
We will be neighbors! Building a house in PIEDMONT

Attachments

• BBA9277A-2799-4D3C-AB0E-C622E5E5E648.jpeg
    BBA9277A-2799-4D3C-AB0E-C622E5E5E648.jpeg
    452.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 1A03030A-31CA-4110-B360-EDE41A843395.jpeg
    1A03030A-31CA-4110-B360-EDE41A843395.jpeg
    473 KB · Views: 13
  • 7E9B2D01-4E51-4967-AAF4-DCE2D8EB1650.jpeg
    7E9B2D01-4E51-4967-AAF4-DCE2D8EB1650.jpeg
    452.6 KB · Views: 13
Rome is kind of weird place. I used to have to travel and work in and around Rome for a couple days each week for almost 4 years. Something about that place I can’t quite put my finger on. Lol. But… I do know there’s a lot of 10 cent millionaires there and a lot of people with founding names who think they’re something just because a downtown street is was named after someone in their long ago family.
Its the Polychlorinated biphenyls from the old GE plant leaching into the water supply. Makes it nice and spicy.

So… like the title says, I’m moving to the central Alabama area. I’ve actually been staying out here for the last couple of weeks in my camper till I close on my new house out here. So I’m already starting to have some withdrawals… even though I’m still technically a Georgia resident, I have been refraining from doing any firearms trade in Georgia. Is there anything online out here in Alabama even close to the outdoor trader. I mean we all know OTD is almost all Georgia… especially with the firearms listings. I haven’t really found anything yet for Alabama and was hoping someone knew of some trading boards or heck something…
Also any advice of some cool places to visit, local sporting stores, ranges, and just anything in general you want to tell me.
https://www.algunforum.com/

Back
Top Bottom