Moving violation record

11 miles over. $124 ticket. I went ahead and gave him the cash (didn't know you do that)

Wow I don't believe you can do that in GA? My brother tried to do that years ago and the cop was going to arrest him for bribery.

I wonder how he let you pay when you normally have to wait for the ticket to get in the system first and that usually takes about 30 days?

Wow I don't believe you can do that in GA? My brother tried to do that years ago and the cop was going to a rest him for bribery.

I wonder how he let you pay when you normally have to wait for the ticket to get in the system first and that usually takes about 30 days?
Florida did it for years and years. Prob still do.
I'm sure they just pocket the cash and change the situation to a verbal warning in the system.

I'm home doing research, apparently it happens all the time, drops from 55mph around blind curve to city limits and 40mph.
I wonder how much it would cost to put a bill board outside city limits north and south of town, "Speed trap ahead"
Cop was unshaven, uniform wrinkles like he just rolled out of bed.
Can't even pay it online. You have to send in a money order.
The traffic court is in the police department building.
Interesting.
FYI I was joking about giving him cash

I'm home doing research, apparently it happens all the time, drops from 55mph around blind curve to city limits and 40mph.
I wonder how much it would cost to put a bill board outside city limits north and south of town, "Speed trap ahead"
Cop was unshaven, uniform wrinkles like he just rolled out of bed.
Can't even pay it online. You have to send in a money order.
The traffic court is in the police department building.
Interesting.
FYI I was joking about giving him cash

Got me lmao :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom