• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moving

Hopefully it all works out for the better and you'll look back at what a wise decision it was to move.
Changing jobs or just moving closer or further from current one?
Moving about 20 mins north of my work but the amount of money I'll save on utilities alone will make it was worth the drive. If I have to leave my work I will but they're so good to me and my family it's not even funny when they shut everything down for covid they kept me as the only employee because I know how to do everything in screen printing they layed off like 16 people

Keep up the good work young Sir. Don't be anxious for nothing, just trust the almighty God, he is faithful to all of us without any exception. Believe me, I really know what it is moving to a new place... And I have done some crazy moving, in which I had that feeling like jumping from an airplane, not knowing if the parachute would open or not! And it always did open, giving us a smooth landing. You and your family will be just fine!!!
Search the Bible App and read Philippians chapter 4 verses 6 & 7
Keep the Faith, always!
God bless you and your family! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Moving about 20 mins north of my work but the amount of money I'll save on utilities alone will make it was worth the drive. If I have to leave my work I will but they're so good to me and my family it's not even funny when they shut everything down for covid they kept me as the only employee because I know how to do everything in screen printing they layed off like 16 people
I drive ONE hour to my work(office/base) every day, Monday thru Saturday. And I leave my house at 5:00 am ...

I drive ONE hour to my work(office/base) every day, Monday thru Saturday. And I leave my house at 5:00 am ...
I gotta be there at 830 but had to drop my son off at school by 730 so I was up and leaving at 7 already so I don't think it'll be a problem either that or they'll switch me to 10 hour nights 4 days a week if I like. They're good to me lol

Way to go man, you are being pro-active instead of sitting around and letting the world around you suffocate you and family into a lifestyle you don't like.

By the way, you may want to use a comma after shoot, in case some people get the wrong idea "he loves the woods and to shoot wife's family" lol. :confused2:. I know that some MIL's can be a pain sometimes but................

Good luck to you and family.

Honestly, I also faced that problem and it was really hard to solve :D Relatively recently, I moved to another country for permanent residency, not my native one.

In order to take this step, I started looking for travel consulting services and found this https://mоvetocascais.com/ where you can also find out all the information you are interested in about moving and living in another country. Perhaps it would be appropriate to you.

I literally have a ball ground tattoo I've always lived here but you're right It doesn't even feel like home any more. I love Ellijay it's just pulling my boy out of school his kindergarten year ya know? He's making friends.
I moved my kindergartner and my 2nd grader this year to a new school this year, I was worried how they would adjust leaving their friends, but they did fine and had all new friends within a couple of weeks. Kids feed and reflect our emotions, stay positive and talk it up and your boy will do just fine.

Back
Top Bottom