• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Out of all the Roller lock guns I own from factory HK's to Zeniths and a plethora of some of the most expensive 1911's made.... I came to the conclusion that the one MP5 I don't, have is one chambered in the early 90's illustrious FBI era of 10mm. I found one on GB just shy of $3K made by Omega. Debating on pulling the trigger... I was just curious to see if any of my fellow ODT peeps out there have an MP5 variant in 10mm? Grand total I own 4 MP5's in 9mm. My 10mm craving is growing wild. Anyone out there with one and maybe willing to part ways with? Or possibly have any experience with one in 10mm. Thanks peeps.

The 10mm is definitely becoming one of my favs too, Josh. I mean, who in their right mind would NOT love to have a MP5 in the 10mike mike??
I wouldnt mind one in .45 also!! Heck, if i had your money....i would have both! Lol. :becky:

The 10mm is definitely becoming one of my favs too, Josh. I mean, who in their right mind would NOT love to have a MP5 in the 10mike mike??
I wouldnt mind one in .45 also!! Heck, if i had your money....i would have both! Lol. :becky:

Very true sir! Everyone loves the 10mm round it seems. I'm trying on my end over here brother.

You may be out of luck. I just checked Atlantic Firearms and they are sold out of the Omega 10mm MP5. I then checked the Omega website and all they had listed was ones in 9mm and Gunbroker doesn’t have any for sale either. They had them listed on Atlantic Firearms I believe last year. They had the full size pistol and the shorter pistol in 10mm. I just didn’t have the money at the time.I would be interested in hearing from you if you ever find one in 10mm.

I did find a used Cohaire Arms MP5 10mm rifle on Gunbroker for $1,999 not sure if the Cohaire Arms are any good but that’s all I could find.

Yeah, I saw that too late last night while perusing GB. Not sure if anyone has any input on Coharie arms? I've heard of them previously, just no experience with their products.

Just seeing this now. lmfao. Just an FYI still on the hunt for a good 10mm MP5. I keep seeing the same Cohaire one on GB. I reached out to blackopsdefense and they had informed me that it was almost impossible to find a factory MP5/10 parts kit. They had recommended .40 S&W. I then reached out to Brethern Arms and noticed that they make some 10mm variants that seem like high quality pieces. If anyone ever finds a FACTORY HK MP5 10mm parts kit please let me know. Heck... I will most likely throw in a finders fee as a good faith gesture.

Back
Top Bottom