• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Just seeing this now. lmfao. Just an FYI still on the hunt for a good 10mm MP5. I keep seeing the same Cohaire one on GB. I reached out to blackopsdefense and they had informed me that it was almost impossible to find a factory MP5/10 parts kit. They had recommended .40 S&W. I then reached out to Brethern Arms and noticed that they make some 10mm variants that seem like high quality pieces. If anyone ever finds a FACTORY HK MP5 10mm parts kit please let me know. Heck... I will most likely throw in a finders fee as a good faith gesture.

Can you get a 10mm bbl from HK ? If so, is building one with a .40 lower kit possible? I know that would not be a factory build but it would be close....and all HK :confused:

Just seeing this now. lmfao. Just an FYI still on the hunt for a good 10mm MP5. I keep seeing the same Cohaire one on GB. I reached out to blackopsdefense and they had informed me that it was almost impossible to find a factory MP5/10 parts kit. They had recommended .40 S&W. I then reached out to Brethern Arms and noticed that they make some 10mm variants that seem like high quality pieces. If anyone ever finds a FACTORY HK MP5 10mm parts kit please let me know. Heck... I will most likely throw in a finders fee as a good faith gesture.

Also....check with Rabbit2047 Rabbit2047 ..... just a guess/suggestion. I dont know if he could help or not

Can you get a 10mm bbl from HK ? If so, is building one with a .40 lower kit possible? I know that would not be a factory build but it would be close....and all HK :confused:

You can't get the 10mm barrels from HK new. Once in a rare blue moon if you're lucky, one might pop up for sale on HKparts... However, I was informed that there are some other companies that make HK to spec barrels out there. One of them is Michael's Machine Barrels, which are proven in the roller lock builds according to Brethern Arms.

Also....check with Rabbit2047 Rabbit2047 ..... just a guess/suggestion. I dont know if he could help or not

Pm Me tomorrow around lunch time and I will call my buddy Ron out in Vegas. He had a bunch of those 10mm kits a few months back. Can't remember if that was before he started working for New Frontier Armory or not.

Back
Top Bottom