• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mr pawn in Lilburn

db366

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
52   0
Reaction score
Dropped there today they are located on the corner of Beaver ruin and 29. There prices are high but they had multiple m1 grands, carbines, older Glocks, and some of the nicest sks's I've ever seen.

If memory serves me right the Glocks were 400-450, grands were 750ish,carbines were 1000+, and the sks were around 400. They haggle some so it might be worth your while to check them out. They had a gen 1 g17 with some of the funkiest sights I have ever seen they were glock sights though. They wanted 400 for it he said he would do 400 out the door.

Carry though because it's not a nice area at all. Lol.

A customer was having a hard time figuring the door out and when he finally got in he was like damn I couldn't even get in the door to rob you.. I laughed, the guy working didn't though haha.

Haha you are hating on my home town. It isn't that bad.... Wait, ya it is.

I suggest going up the road on arcado and hitting Mainstreet firearms.

Last edited:
They are supposed to be opening a new gun store and range right up the road at the corner of Killian Hill Rd and 29 soon.

Yeah, it's where the old auto parts store was, I believe it was called Gwinnett Auto Parts but I can't remember. It's right across the street from Boston Market.

That's exactly it, the old gwinnett auto parts. Store should be open this week I think, with the range close behind it.

And lilburn isn't that bad people! lol

Back
Top Bottom