• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mr pawn in Lilburn

And lilburn isn't that bad people! lol

This depends on what you mean. Bad as in crime? Ya it could be worse but it still depends on where you are. If you are in Meadow Creek district then I would beg to differ. If you are in Parkview District then you can bet the crime is lower.

If you mean Lilburn as a city isn't bad, then you are mistaken. They outlawed fun for Christ's sake. That town sucks.

I am excited about Mainstreet opening up the range though!

This depends on what you mean. Bad as in crime? Ya it could be worse but it still depends on where you are. If you are in Meadow Creek district then I would beg to differ. If you are in Parkview District then you can bet the crime is lower.

If you mean Lilburn as a city isn't bad, then you are mistaken. They outlawed fun for Christ's sake. That town sucks.

I am excited about Mainstreet opening up the range though!

I am in neither but go through lilburn all the time. I even went to meadowcreek, though 10 years ago.

I guess I just meant all together it isn't as bad as people were implying. Then again I am comparing it to some of the shady areas downtown I go through at work haha.

Went to park view and its a nice school
I like lilburn lol lots of fun just wear black and don't get caught doing what ever it is your doing!! Lol jk
All my neighbors don't like me so I know most if the le that comes to my door by name lol

I grew up in Lilburn, 2 different areas. First the Meadowcreek district which was horrible. I left there in 2001 and moved to Brookwood side of Lilburn. definitely a better side of town. Now im out in Loganville and its getting worse and worse every year. Im excited to hear about the new store opening.

Back
Top Bottom