• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My 1st and last ND Very nasty pics. I get to go back to work

4 years later and the worst part is the phantom itching and change falling through the crack. Stay safe and never get complacent Brothers
baabea0b785fcafa3c2d795d0be2aece.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You need to get into the grading business, you'd fit right in. If you have all your digits then you must be new in the grading business!!

Wow this was way before my time on ODT. Your surgeon/operation looks clean. Sorry about the loss of your birdy finger. This is a great reminder to us all, I don't know if you ever found out the cause of the AD/ND (no disrespect intended) I'll breeze through the old posts to see bc I'm curious. I'm glad the damage was as minimal as possible. Wow. God bless! And good luck on the "long term" recovery!

Wow this was way before my time on ODT. Your surgeon/operation looks clean. Sorry about the loss of your birdy finger. This is a great reminder to us all, I don't know if you ever found out the cause of the AD/ND (no disrespect intended) I'll breeze through the old posts to see bc I'm curious. I'm glad the damage was as minimal as possible. Wow. God bless! And good luck on the "long teem" recovery!
Oh wait I'm gonna be seeing you tonight!! Or tomorrow night. I'll bug you then :bounce::boink:

Back
Top Bottom