• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My "Bug Out Weapons"

I don't own any guns but if I did for my protection and food procurement....
Full size 9mm with 2 mags (35 rounds Gold-Dot +P)
AR-15 with 4 mags of Federal Fusion
10 rounds of birdshot for 9mm which does decent groups at 15 feet but I don't know how lethal it is for small game.
Gerber LMF II knife, several squirrel size pre-made snares, fishing line/hooks/sinkers, extra wire and 550 cord.
Plus 3 days food, 4 liters of water, water purification, tarp, bivy cover/patrol bag, FLC, med kits, light, etc. Etc.

Dont own any guns? ....

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!! He is what we call one of them there wizards! Puttin spells and throwin serpents on us simple folk!

Constructive criticism here...You've got 4 different weapons in 4 different calibers. That's an EASY 40-50 lbs of weapons and ammo. + ceramic plates? + a 55 lb ruck? What about water? Food? Shelter? To each their own, but if I'm bugging out, I'm taking a primary and sidearm. The rest is supplies. I'm surviving, not fighting the Mongol hordes.

Constructive criticism here...You've got 4 different weapons in 4 different calibers. That's an EASY 40-50 lbs of weapons and ammo. + ceramic plates? + a 55 lb ruck? What about water? Food? Shelter? To each their own, but if I'm bugging out, I'm taking a primary and sidearm. The rest is supplies. I'm surviving, not fighting the Mongol hordes.
Not overloading on ammo, Im not taking substainable loads of any but .40 and 5.56, SPAS is for breaching/intimidation/GSG .22 for room clearing, maybe four full mags. Im carrying large amounts of mags for 5.56 and forty. 210 rounds plus three mags for the AR, maybe five mags for the .40, plus extra on stripper clips in the ruck. Nothing to complicated.

Have you considered dropping the GSG and adding a .22 conversion kit for either your AR or pistol? I see what you're going for, but you can shave it down some.

Have you considered dropping the GSG and adding a .22 conversion kit for either your AR or pistol? I see what you're going for, but you can shave it down some.
This... good stuff. Shave that weight down. I will invest in one. Let me see if Sig has any for their "Pro" line.

Back
Top Bottom