• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My daughter got married today…..

I finally found someone to take over payments on my youngest daughter last year... HALLELUJAH! If I ever lost her in a crowd all I had to do was open my wallet and poof! She appeared. SO I am relieved.

Congrats and enjoy.
LMAO !! I got pretty lucky …. Mine started working at 13 - she has mostly been independent . We did give her our first ’starter home’ when she graduated college.
She has always been a worker, even through college she worked a full time job - which was supposed to be part time - lol. I have told folks that she was “grown, off the payroll and gone”.
The guy she married is from good stock also it seems. He is a hard worker, two jobs, always wanting to help, polite, he just seems like a good fit….. as of now ! LOLz

Congrats! Hope they love each other and remain happy forevever, and give you some grandkids to babysit.
Yes ! I want grandchildren bad ! But they may or may not help in that area ! Lol.
She is 34 and i have been after her for about 10yrs at least !! :laugh:
She doesnt seem set against it but she not interested either . who knows ? Maybe , maybe not. :confused2:
LMAO - I certainly hope so !

Congrats!
Thanks Steven ! much appreciated :cool-new:
I think the guy seems to be a stand up one. You may just got yourself a Son, son-in-law…. CONGRATULATIONS 🍾🎉!
Now you’re definitely The Man! :becky:
He is a good one i think ! Seems to be the right fit anyway. I hope he is there for a good life-long marriage with her !

I told him that if he hurt her or mistreated her, that they would never find all the body parts !! Bwhahaha !! :evil:
He kind of giggled, I then told him that I knew a bunch of people. That they would help scatter his pieces from here to Alaska and beyond !! :becky: LMAO

…..Thursday. They went to the courthouse and got married with no big fanfare. They say they will have a wedding and party next spring.
It has surprised me that she found someone she can put up with, lol. They have been together a few years now. He seems to be a good guy. He even asked me and the wifey if we had any objections . That is Respect !
My daughter asked us not to tell anyone until this week. I didnt find it that easy , lol. I guess i can say i am proud of her.

Congratulations!

Congratulations. Hopefully they will get busy doing life that they over look worrying about the expensive ceremony and such. They will realize they are happy and just as married as if they spent 20-100k+

Back
Top Bottom